Thursday, March 14, 2019

Part 6 Problems

Please note these mistakes:
  • i = I
  • whit = with
  • dont'= don't
  • beatifull = beautiful
  • wonderfull = wonderfu
  • What are you doing at the moment?
    In this moment = At the moment
  • Sally and Jane're  = Sally and Jane are
  • I haven't a job. / I've not a job. / I don't got a job. =
    I haven't got a job. / I don't have a job. 
  • in holiday = on holiday
  • on June = in June
  • I'm working like a waiter. = I'm working as a waiter.
                     similar to         vs.            in the role of
  • Remember to use a closing line, but do NOT use BYE! 
  • Sign your name and write the number of words! The number of words is always 25 - 35. 
WORK vs JOB
work is a verb and an uncountable noun.  It has a more general meaning. 
job is a countable noun. It is a specific thing you do.

Examples:
She works in an office. (verb)                        She has a dangerous job. (noun)
I have some work to do. (noun)                       Your only job is to study! 

No comments: