Sunday, March 12, 2023

Part 6: EMAIL PRACTICE

Practice writing the emails below. Be sure to answer all 3 questions in each email. Write 25 words or more.  

1) Read a note from your friend Sarah.

Thank you for asking your brother to meet me at the bus station tomorrow. What does he look like? What clothes will he wear? Where will he wait for me?
See you soon!
Sarah

2)  Hi,
      It’s great that you’re free to meet me this weekend. I have a few questions.   Where is the best place in your town to meet? What would you like to do?   Shall I bring anything?     
      Write soon!
      Francis     

3)  You are planning a party. Write an email to your English friend Malcolm. In your email: 

 Tell Malcolm about your party.
 Ask if Malcolm wants to come.
Suggest what Malcom should bring.

You can hand in your work or write your emails in the comments section below.  
The more you do, the easier it gets and the better you become!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ex. 3
Hi Malcolm,
i’m planning an amazing Easter party! There will be chocolate eggs and a treasure hunt with lots of prizes.
Do you want to come? I have to choose the date.
Please bring with you a comfortable treacksuit and your fantasy!
Let me know.
Yours, Maya.

Prof O said...

Nice work, Maya.
"Please bring a comfortable tracksuit with you..."

Sorry, but I do not understand what "and your fantasy" means.